"One can say that in the future, music will take on a spatial character. I believe that the motion of sounds through space will be as important as melody, harmony, rhythm, dynamics, timbre."
Orfeusz 206 is a combination of hardware and software engineered for true and easy spatial animations for live performances. Orfeusz 206 emulates a user-defined acoustic model and continually updates it while sources are moving.
The result is similar to what one can expect from a modern lighting system - but translated into the sound domain: directional and colorful sound beams operated at will by the user in real time.
With Orfeusz 206 you will:
- Get assistance to properly position your speakers, taking into consideration the constraints of your hall.
- Render the acoustic atmosphere of any type of environment, from open field to cathedrals.
- Locate, and smoothly move the sound sources in real time.
- Trigger at suitable time sequences of prerecorded trajectories.
- Enjoy spatial effects: couple parameters of sound effects to source motion characteristics, and experience unprecedented sound/space phenomena.
- DJ mixing sessions
- Theatre performances
- Public speaches